Health & Wellness Careers
The U.S. Department of Labor expects the healthcare industry to grow more than all other sectors throughout the decade. To meet the growing demand, an expected 15.6 million jobs will be created in healthcare by 2022 – and that means being employed by someone else.
Want to be your own boss? Becoming a specialized advisor, coach, or consultant allows you to grab your share of the over $20 billion paid to specialized advisors & consultants in 2016.
A Bright Outlook for Healthcare & Wellness Careers. Rising healthcare costs, effects of the national healthcare law, and concerns about employee health and productivity are just a few reasons why more and more organizations are looking to implement wellness programs
Doing Good...While Doing Well. Learn how to position your career to ensure success in the exploding Health & Wellness Industry revolution.
Communicate with your peers and other experts to learn about some of the hottest career niches in years. Start your own practice, or expand your current organization and further your income by considering:
- Becoming a Certified Longevity Planning Advisor
- Becoming a Personal Longevity Coach
- Becoming a Certified Corporate Wellness Consultant
- Becoming a Certified Healthcare Expense Reduction Consultant
- Joining a Better Living Referral Network
- Opening a For-Cause Alliance Chapter
- Creating a Retirement Village
- Leveraging Healthcare & Wellness Business Franchises